Our Management System Management System Standards
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) is internationally recognized as the world’s leading quality management standard and has been implemented by over one million organizations in over 170 countries globally. ISO 9001 implemented, to its full potential, becomes an invaluable asset to your organization.
The purpose of the standard is to assist companies in meeting statutory and regulatory requirements relating to their product while achieving excellence in their customer service and delivery. The standard can be used throughout an organization to improve the performance or within a particular site, plant or department.
- Become more cost efficient
- Increased credibility and competitiveness
- Lower costs and shorter cycle times through effective use of resources
- Enhanced customer satisfaction and improved customer loyalty leading to repeat business
- Increased revenue and market share obtained through flexible and fast responses to market opportunities
- Integration and alignment of internal processes which will lead to increased productivity and results
- Consistency in the delivery of your product or service
- Improved communication, planning and administration processes
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015
ISO 14001: 2015 Environment Management Systems
Compliance with ISO 14000 certification series highlights adherence with environmental management standards developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). ISO one of the world's principal voluntary standards development bodies. The ISO 14000 certification standards are designed to provide an internationally recognized framework for environmental management, measurement, evaluation and auditing.
International Standards- ISO 14001:2015 intended to provide organizations with the elements of an effective environmental management system (EMS) that can be integrated with other management requirements and help organizations to achieve environmental and economic goals
This International Standard specifies requirements for an environmental management system to enable an organization to develop and implement a policy and objectives which take into account legal requirements and information about significant environmental aspects. It is intended to apply to all types and sizes of organization and to accommodate diverse geographical, cultural and social conditions. The overall aim of this International Standard is to support environmental protection and prevention of pollution in balance with socio-economic needs.
- Identify cost savings with greater emphasis on resource, waste and energy management.
- Develop corporate image and credibility.
- Quantify, monitor and control the impact of operations on the environment, now and in the future.
- Ensure legislative awareness and compliance.
- Improve environmental performance of supply chain.
- Protect the company, assets, shareholders and directors.
- Potentially decrease public liability insurance costs for your organization.
- Grow your access to business partners and potential customers.
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015
OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001:2015 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
The OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001:2015 is the international Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard. These standards are applicable to companies of any size, but is especially relevant to companies with a large work force, manual and heavy work tasks, and/or high-risk work environments. Targeting the health and safety of employees proves that you are actively working to ensure that your operations are safe both for your employees and the surrounding environment.
ISO 45001 is an International Standard that specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, with guidance for its use, to enable an organisation to proactively improve its OH&S performance in preventing injury and ill-health. ISO 45001 is intended to be applicable to any organisation regardless of its size, type and nature. ISO 45001 enables an organisation, through its OH&S management system, to integrate other aspects of health and safety, such as worker wellness/wellbeing; however, it should be noted that an organisation can be required by applicable legal requirements to also address such issues.
- Developing and implementing an OH&S policy and OH&S objectives.
- Establishing systematic processes which consider its “context” and which take into account its risks and opportunities, and its legal and other requirements.
- Determining the hazards and OH&S risks associated with its activities; seeking to eliminate them, or putting in controls to minimize their potential effects.
- Establishing operational controls to manage its OH&S risks and its legal and other requirements.
- increasing awareness of its OH&S risks.
- Evaluating its OH&S performance and seeking to improve it, through taking appropriate actions.
- Ensuring workers take an active role in OH&S matters
Benefits of OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001:2015
ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems
ISO 22000 specifies requirements for a food safety management system where an organization in the food chain needs to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe at the time of human consumption.
It is applicable to all organizations, regardless of size, which are involved in any aspect of the food chain and want to implement systems that consistently provide safe products. This International Standard ISO 22000 certification specifies requirements to enable an organization to plan, implement, operate, maintain and update a food safety management system aimed at providing products that, according to their intended use, are safe for the consumer.
- Enables communication about hazards with partners in the supply chain
- Systematic management of prerequisite programs.
- Increased due diligence.
- Dynamic communication on food safety issues with suppliers, customers, regulators and other interested parties signifies that it is a truly global international standard.
- Complies with the Codex HACCP principles.
- Provides communication of HACCP concepts.
Benefits of ISO 22000:2018
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems
The basic objective of the standard is to help establish and maintain an effective information management system, using a continual improvement approach. It implements OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development) principles, governing security of information and network systems.
ISO 27001 is the international standard which is recognised globally for managing risks to the security of information you hold. Certification to ISO 27001 allows you to prove to your clients and other stakeholders that you are managing the security of your information. ISO 27001:2013 provides a set of standardised requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). The standard adopts a process-based approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, maintaining, and improving your ISMS.
- Secures your information in all its forms.
- Provides a centrally managed framework.
- Helps respond to evolving security threats.
- Protects confidentiality, availability and integrity of data.
- Improves company culture w.r.t. Information Security.
- Offers organisation-wide protection.
- Reduces costs associated with information security.
- Increases resilience to cyber-attacks.
Benefits of ISO 27001:2013
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 IT Service Management System
ISO 20000 is a global standard that describes the requirements for an information technology service management (ITSM) system. The standard was developed to mirror the best practices described within the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework. ISO 20000 also supports other frameworks, such as Microsoft's Operations Framework.
ISO 20000 is comprised of two parts: a specification for IT Service Management (ISO 20000-1) and a code of practice for service management (ISO 20000-2).
ISO/IEC 20000 is applicable to any organization, large or small, in any sector or part of the world which relies on IT services. The standard is particularly applicable to internal / external IT service providers, IT departments and IT outsourcing organizations.
ISO/IEC 20000 certification demonstrates that an organization has adequate controls and procedures in place to consistently deliver a cost effective, quality IT service.
- IT service providers become more responsive to business driven rather than technology driven
- External service providers can use certification as a differentiator and win new business as this increasingly becomes a contractual requirement
- It gives more opportunities to improve the efficiency, reliability and consistency of IT services impacting costs and service
- Certification audits enable the regular evaluation of the service management processes, which helps to maintain and improve effectiveness
- The certification process can reduce the amount of supplier audits, thereby reducing costs
- ISO/IEC 20000 is fully compatible with the ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) framework of best practice guidance for ITSM processes
Benefits of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
ISO 22301:2019 Business Continuity Management Systems
ISO 22301 is the international standard for business continuity management, and was built on the success of British Standard BS 25999 and other regional standards. It’s designed to protect your business from potential disruption. This includes extreme weather, fire, flood, natural disaster, theft, IT outage, staff illness or terrorist attack. The ISO 22301 management system lets you identify threats relevant to your business and the critical business functions they could impact. It allows you to put plans in place ahead of time to ensure your business doesn’t come to a standstill.
- Inspire trust in your ability to continue operations throughout a disruption
- Protect your reputation
- Respond to legislative requirements
- Reduce cost of disruption
- Create a competitive advantage
- Contribute to Organizational Resilience
Benefits of ISO 22301:2019
ISO 13485:2016 Quality Management System – Medical Devices
ISO 13485:2016 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements. Such organizations can be involved in one or more stages of the life-cycle, including design and development, production, storage and distribution, installation, or servicing of a medical device and design and development or provision of associated activities (e.g. technical support). ISO 13485:2016 can also be used by suppliers or external parties that provide product, including quality management system-related services to such organizations.
Requirements of ISO 13485:2016 are applicable to organizations regardless of their size and regardless of their type except where explicitly stated. Wherever requirements are specified as applying to medical devices, the requirements apply equally to associated services as supplied by the organization.
The processes required by ISO 13485:2016 that are applicable to the organization, but are not performed by the organization, are the responsibility of the organization and are accounted for in the organization's quality management system by monitoring, maintaining, and controlling the processes.
- Increase access to more markets worldwide with certification.
- Outline how to review and improve processes across your organization.
- Increase efficiency, cut costs and monitor supply chain performance.
- Demonstrate that you produce safer and more effective medical devices.
- Meet regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Benefits of ISO 13485:2016
FSSC 22000 Food Safety System Certification
The Foundation Food Safety System Certification 22000 (FSSC 22000) offers a complete certification Scheme for the auditing and certification of Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) or FSMS and Quality Management Systems (FSSC 22000-Quality).
FSSC 22000 Scheme has been given full recognition since 2010. GFSI recognition demonstrates that the Scheme meets the highest standards globally leading to international food industry acceptance. Furthermore, the Scheme is widely accepted by Accreditation Bodies worldwide and supported by important stakeholders like FoodDrinkEurope (FDE) and the American Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA).
The FSSC 22000 Scheme sets out the requirements for Certification Bodies, Accreditation Bodies and Training Organizations to develop and implement its operations for auditing and certification of food safety management systems of organizations within the entire food supply chain. The issued certificate confirms that the organizations food safety management system is in conformance with the Scheme requirements and that the organization is able to maintain compliance with these requirements.
- Managing Risk
- Maintain current customers
- Increase your market reach
- Prepare for upcoming regulatory changes
- provides a trusted brand assurance platform to the consumer goods industry.
Benefits of ISO FSSC 22000
ISO 21898:2004 Packaging Management Systems
ISO 21898:2004 specifies materials, construction and design requirements, type test, certification and marking requirements for flexible intermediate bulk containers (FIBCs) intended to contain non-dangerous solid materials in powder, granular or paste form, and designed to be lifted from above by integral or detachable devices.
ISO/IEC 27018:2014 Cloud Security Management Systems
ISO/IEC 27018:2014 establishes commonly accepted control objectives, controls and guidelines for implementing measures to protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in accordance with the privacy principles in ISO/IEC 29100 for the public cloud computing environment.
ISO/IEC 27018:2014 is applicable to all types and sizes of organizations, including public and private companies, government entities, and not-for-profit organizations, which provide information processing services as PII processors via cloud computing under contract to other organizations.
- Greater stakeholder confidence. Compliance to ISO 27018 enables CSP’s to demonstrate they have implemented security controls to protect stakeholder confidential information in the cloud.
- Faster enablement of global operations. Because ISO 27018 provides common guidelines across different countries, it enables CSP’s to do business globally.
- Supply chain requirement. ISO 27018 certification, provides CSP’s with evidence demonstrating they have implemented procedures to protect PII, reducing the time taken negotiating for new business and providing a competitive edge.
- Greater legal protection. Certification to ISO 27018 guarantees a systematic approach to data protection helping CSP’s to address their data security risks and operate within the law.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 27018:2014
ISO/TS 16949:2009 Automotive Industry -Quality Management System
TS 16949 is an internationally recognized Quality Management System specification for the automotive industry. TS 16949: 2009 is the current version (last updated in the year 2009) of the standard that was developed for the Automotive Industry. It contains all of the requirements of ISO 9001 plus several additional requirements specifically for the Automotive Industry.
- Make organization customer focused.
- Enhancement of processes.
- Improvement in products quality.
- Reduction of the amount of shortages and repairs.
- Increase of effectiveness and productivity
- Increase of customer satisfaction.